The mission of Career Institute of Health & Technology was developed through the interests and aspirations of the Board of Directors responding to the needs of local community residents for access to marketable training and to the needs of area companies and agencies for skilled employees.
The mission of the school is to offer the best training possible at a reasonable cost to prepare students for professional careers in Allied Health and Technology. Programs are offered in areas such as medical assisting, automotive technology, information technology, and electrical technology.
Career Institute of Health & Technology is concerned about developing the whole person and the faculty and staff are available to all students for academic advisement and individual attention. Our staff and faculty are proud of the services we offer.
- To provide modern, well-equipped facilities, highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art curricula, in order to teach students job related competencies according to their individual needs in becoming employable.
- To provide counseling and training to develop appropriate work habits and attitudes in order to promote continuous employment and maintain employer satisfaction.
- To develop appropriate policies and procedures throughout the organization in order to continuously improve quality, coordination and standardization of services.
- To encourage faculty and staff professional development.
- To encourage community involvement and respond to community needs.